Report abuse of an adult

If it is an emergency, call 999.

If you have reason to believe a crime has been committed in a non-emergency situation, call the Police on 101.

In other cases you can contact us anonymously, and in confidence, to report suspected abuse or neglect of an adult:

Your concerns will be taken seriously, and will be acted on promptly and appropriately.

Types of abuse